Outreach + Strategy

Does your content satisfy and solve your audience's needs?

High-quality content outreach delivers online value.

Content outreach is one of the most effective ways to build your brand and gain authority online. It can help position you as an expert in your field, engage your audience and benefit your Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).

It’s a time-consuming process that involves building authentic relationships with website owners and offering them relevant, quality web content to publish on their site. This approach is also known as guest blogging.

If the content written is useful, relevant, comprehensive and credible, other blogs and online brands are likely to be interested in the copy provided.

How Does Content Outreach Influence SEO?

Jayde-Walker-Content-Outreach-Services

Outreach strategy and SEO are two core parts of the content marketing puzzle.  

Search engines such as Google use hundreds of variables to determine whether your website is a good result for a specific search query. For Google to view your site as important and rank it higher, it needs to tick a few boxes. Quality content onsite and backlinks from quality offsite content help to establish the expertise, relevance and trust of your site.

Offsite content (outreach or link building) makes your business more genuine and boosts your site’s authority. 

Why?

When your content, with a link back to your website, appears on respected, frequently updated and authoritative sites, it acts as a vote of confidence or trust in your site.

Sharing quality content that offers value can benefit SEO and your business through:

  • Sending referral traffic to your website
  • Building your brand as an authority in your niche
  • Building relationships and brand advocates for your business

That all starts with creating tailored content and outreaching it to relevant sites.

Content marketing is the strategic approach of creating and distributing valuable, relevant and consistent content to attract and acquire a clearly defined audience – with the objective of driving profitable customer action. 

Why You Need Content Outreach.

Reaching out to other blog owners and brands is necessary to find new opportunities and expand your industry network.

Some of the benefits include:

  • Providing value to readers through quality, comprehensive and useful content on a niche topic
  • Reaching a wider audience
  • Creating engagement
  • Improving your credibility
  • Helping to build long term natural ranking signals
  • Increasing traffic to your website

Are you ready to build brand awareness through content that sticks in the minds of prospects?

JaydeWalker-Web-Copy

How TLT Can Help.

Working with the little typewriter can help boost your website’s organic growth through quality content that follows Google’s best practice guidelines and makes your website perform better for your business.

The first step is to create a content strategy unique to your business, then write and outreach your content

To give you the best results, all copy I write to outreach:

  • Is written for readers first, Google second
  • Naturally incorporates keywords you’d like to rank for
  • Isn’t written or placed without a proper strategy
  • Includes links to credible sources only
  • Is free from low quality links or outreach tactics that may hurt or penalise your website
  • Stays current with Google’s algorithms
  • Connects readers to your site without being an advertorial 
  • Weighs up metrics from MozAhrefs and SEMrush to determine credibility
  • Prioritises reader engagement and relevancy
  • Utilises my extensive publishing network for your benefit, their benefit and the reader’s benefit

I’ve spent over 15 years building media relationships on and offline and have connected with some of the best publishers on the web.

See some examples from:

The digital world is like the real world. Understanding this has taught me two important lessons when it comes to writing and placing content.

  1. People are often judged by the company they keep
  2. It takes time to build and nurture authentic and credible relationships if you want them to be sustainable

Where to Start?

If you’re looking for content strategies and outreach services (copy to be written and placed on external sites), talk to me today about:

  • Keywords you’d like to target
  • Article topics and headlines
  • Content inspiration if you’ve read something you like

If you don’t have a starting point, don’t panic. I can help you

Did you know 91% of content gets no traffic from Google? Here’s how to be in the other 9%.

Ahrefs.
thelittletypewriter. > Services > Outreach + Strategy